Sunday, April 17, 2011

So Called Friendship & Relationship ....

Friends are always nice to have around.No man is an island and no one can live alone on their own no matter how isolated they have placed themselves to be.
I have friends, but not many.In fact I would say my closet bunch just few. You do not need alot of friends just to keep you company, just a few would do.Few friends to whom you just hang around and have dinner here and there.


Yet,how does it feel when you have realised you have been taken for granted? Or you realised there is so much emptiness in these so called friendship. Guess that wont come from those who are closest to me, but how about those who are....not that close and yet still hang around you when they need you?


I been thinking a lot about this from last few days. I realised that though I have done certain good to others, they give me a feeling that what I did is something what I should do and anything expected of them is a ZERO.

Spending so much time and effort, many would say one should not expect any reward. Yet I will say I am normal human being, you cant help but wonder how come the treatment you get is so different and even insignificant when compare to what others have received when others don't seem to have done much more.



The counter argument here would have been: quality over quantity.


Might be I am too sensitive,or may be I am too emotional. Or May be I am not strong enough.May be I get attached with people very easily.


I m learning to let go of these negative feelings. I m learning not to expect anything from the things I have done for others. But it does gets very tired when you seem to have done so much, yet you do not get to taste the fruit of your labour. And most important nobody even remember those good things which you have done so far.
Its time to move on. I guess its pointless to try to stay around some when they just seem to keep you at arm's length when you have been around for so long.


I am getting very tired.



No comments: