Thursday, August 05, 2010

From One Of My Best Friend

Just from my heart.



"It’s very difficult to express our friendship in words.
There are lots of ups & down in our friendship, I wont say that you or I have been very loyal in our friendship, but there is something special in our friendship that we are still good friends of each other & we care of each other. I know when ever I will ask you for any help you will always be there with me.


Actually I don't like to express my feelings or any relationship of mine in front of every one; I am writing this for you so it's upto you to accept it or not.
I won't say like every one that Smita is a very nice girl & she is very cooperative & helpful, smart etc …..


Do you remember when we met first time at Devi Ahilya Univ. hann tumko to date bhi yaad hogi tum ek digital diary jo ho jise sab kuchh bakayda time & date ke saath yad rahta hai.:-)


Tab ki Smita & Abhi ki Smita main kitna change a gaya hai, hai na ……
In these 7 years of our friendship how many times we would have hurt to each other, but more than that we shared so many happy moments, Emotional moments, and crazy moments and also we learnt so many things & gained so much experience of life together right …. Which we can never forget …


In these years we met so many good & bed people, use time hum main kitni bhi ladai ho kisi doosre ko face karne ke lie hum saath hi hote the hai na …
Now I am thinking if I continue to write like this, it will never end …
Only want to say one thing to you that I am still the same friend of yrs & you can any time call me for any thing


We will always be best friends, with lots of love.


urs...."


Thank u dost!!!!

No comments: