Friday, September 24, 2010

Here I go...


Thinking about me.............oh god I thought too much....


  • I'm : a confused person!(Finally I accept it not too much but yes I'm)
  • I think : all the time.
  • I know : I am very emotional.
  • I care : for everyone.
  • I am : a good learner & a good negotiator (like all other gals).& A Chatter Box
  • I wish : I could take a long vacation.
  • I miss : my sister,and friends.
  • I want : a clean nice big house with a terrace too(asking too much hmm)
  • I have : a sweet small 1BHK flat, a sweetheart hubby ,one brand new car & a lot more.
  • I fear : arguments.
  • I feel : heavy (cause of gaining weight :-( hmmm).
  • I hear : Jai Dev Jai Dev Jai Managlmurty (Ganpati Festv going on in Mumbai-song is playing everywhere) or all my fav can't list it out.
  • I smell : Mine cooking & flowers at my terrace .
  • I crave : talking to friends.
  • I search: inner peace!
  • I wonder: why we are the way we are.
  • I regret: a lot.
  • I love : dancing.
  • I hate : Jab log peeche ped jate hain and doesn’t give you your space.
  • I ache : when my near-dear one is unhappy.
  • I believe: in God & pursuing happiness.
  • I dance : if the music is catchy.
  • I enjoy : to celebrate small joys.
  • I sing : very badly, but still love to sing.
  • I cry : almost instantly.
  • I can’t: say no generally. I wish I could do so.
  • I don't always: do what I think is right (but always try to).
  • I fight : politely. rarely like mad.
  • I write : occasionally.
  • I win : some.
  • I lose : some.
  • I never : had long hair.
  • I always: want to be on time( but me der kerti nahi der ho jati hai)
  • I confuse: myself.
  • I listen: to my papa, mummy & Ritesh (occasionally—conditions apply).
  • I am scared: of lizards snakes.
  • I need : a satisfying career.
  • I can usually be found: on the couch with my laptop.
  • I am happy about: My current life. Happily married status :-)

1 comment:

Aditya said...

Nice to know you!!! Your all posts are really good!!!Kepp doing gud work!