Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Magic Called Love

It was yet another tiring day at work. Had been slogging since 8 in the morning. Had a severe back ache and this pain more than making me uncomfortable was also giving me jitters. I want to take leave but in no way I could afford this.

I have no choice rather than to take pain killer and do my work………..I am a person who always avoids taking medicine……but….

Finally left office at around 8pm only to be welcomed by the most horrifiedd packed local train. I can’t even enter it and I missed it…………again need to wait at least 15 min for another local.

In Delhi I always travelled by my office cab . I have never taken local bus even. But in Mumbai cab culture is only with BPOs and that too in limited areas.

And at times it’s really tiring. I seriously hats off to Mumbaiite especially ladies who travel daily very long way by these too packed locals…….I take only half an hour to reach my office…..But packed crowded trains…really horrified…everyday you have to fight to enter in it and need to make space for you just standing space.

I really don’t remember when last time I was sitting in local. Everyday I have to stand up that too at door only………….
Well… I was almost ready to collapse on the nearest surface which deserved me. Hungry, irritated, tired, over worked and in pain.Now that’s a life I never thought I would have when I was doing that MBA.Or when I was working in Delhi.


Well..Let me stop about life hurdles here. What I wanted to write about was quite something else. Yes, so it was 9.15 pm and I was almost nearing home and it was raining like the clouds would never get a chance again. Ritesh daily picks me up from the station even though it’s just a 5 minutes away to home but he doesn’t want his dear wife to walk (and neither does the wife ;) ). So there he was to take me home.

The moment I saw him, with that smile on his face and that warmth in his eyes I was a different person. There goes my anger, my stress and the fact that I was so tired. Now this is what I call love and I am blessed to have him. That serene tranquillity that overwhelms me every time I meet him is the reason I can sustain my work. This is the magic of love. And that’s my elixir to life.

This picture says a lot :-))

1 comment:

Atul Rathore said...

Well life is like that only Smita!

It becomes worth living when you find hand on your shoulder & assurance that 'I am with you'.