Friday, June 10, 2011

Shopping Therapy...

Ain’t it? After all summer and now a beautiful weather fully rainy season obviously a girl needs to shop with the change in weather! Yeah, so what it the weather hardly changes in Mumbai and so what if most of the time it is hot and humid as ever.

The wardrobe needs a bit of revamping every now and then. :) And Home decoration, kitchen utility also…list is endless at times.

For me shopping does work as a stress buster at most of the time, and it doesn’t matter for whom I am buying stuff. Just the act of buying makes me feel better. But hold on I am not a Shopaholic….. even If I will buy a pair of earrings I will feel happy. I enjoy in buying small at times silly stuff .Yeah I am crazy like that. What about you? Do you love to shop?

1 comment:

Ritesh said...

Nice one yaar mujhe bhi likhna sikha do....