Friday, June 06, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes people come into our life and we know right away that they were meant to be there,to serve some sort of purpose, teach us a lesson,or to help us figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be possibly your roommate, neighbor, professor, long lost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger), but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

I just wanted to thanks all those people who are/were in my life and changed my life taught me & touched my heart.

The people I meet who affect my life, and the success and downfalls I experience, actually help to create who I am and who I become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones for me.

What I learnt by all those good and bad experince in my life that If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.

Most importantly, if you love someone tell them, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. And learn a lesson in life each day you live.

No comments: