Friday, June 06, 2008

Why Are You in My Head?

I found this on web and thought to save it in my blogs...............

You are in my head
Why are you there?
You bother me when you go there
There are secrets and stories not to be told
But when your in my head
there is nothing to hide
I love to let you pick at my mind
and let you inside
let you know everything about me
let you know theres nothing to hide
but there are days
when you can't be there
there are some days
when the secrets
and stories all come back to haunt
me in my memories
those are the days
you shouldn't go there
you can't go there its not that
I don't trust you its not that
I don't love you its just that
I don't want you to know the past
I want you to know the good memories
you love me for me
and thats what makes me like you
you don't judge me and
you make me feel special
thats why
I love you
and always will.

No comments: