Friday, December 17, 2010

Bommarillu

First time I watched any South Indian Movie (Telgu version) movie name is Bommarillu (I still don't know the meaning of this word) but I love this movie I have downloded it on my laptop.....music,story everything is awesome............I can watch it again and again.I love the chemistry between Sidharth & Geneliya.For me this movie rocks.
Two of my fav song one is very romantic another is sad.I am attaching here both with English subtitiles.Here is the video and subtitles.


1.Apudo Ipudo Epudo


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUipGyExKI




"I dreamt sometime ago..
I fell in love with you somewhere..
You're my imagination..
You're my dream girl..
My heart said you're mine..


When someone asks me
the sweetest thing in my life..
The first thing that would strike
in my mind is your name...


When someone asks me
the happiest thing in my life...
It would be the path you go..


When someone asks me about
the sky's missing blue color...
I would tell them that
it is in your eyes..


I'll curse myself if I fail to express
my feelings to you...


I'll praise myself if you say
what I want to say..


I'll be myself if you are with me..
Else I will go mad..."


 
2.Nammaka Thappani


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iwAboQIFI&NR=1


"Though it is unbelievable truth...
Though I know you will never come back..
Why isn't my heart accepting the truth?
Anyone passing before me..
I think it's you..
Your image is permanently etched in my eyes..
Though I am in crowd..
I'm still lonely...
In the world of loneliness
You left behind for me..
Though eyes are wide open..
Though you are a past dream..
I'm still wandering in that dream..
In the moonlight of your friendship..
Can I take it as I spent few days in that bliss?
In my thoughts...
In the pain I go through...
This night of pain is never ending...
Friendship of smiles..
Fragrance of bonding...
The boon of first love that I lost forever..."

No comments: