Monday, August 08, 2011

They Love Me...

I do not know why I am writing this today. Today is no mother’s day or father’s day nor its their birthday. Nothing special happened today. Its just one of my usual working days.



Still suddenly I found myself thinking of those eyes. Eyes of my mom , when she saw me in my wedding attire. She held my cheeks and said that I look beautiful. But her eyes said much more. My mother , who never expresses her emotions in words. We have never heard her saying that she loves us or that she is worried about us. We have seen her like this forever and so we don’t really mind it. But that day , I saw a pair of eyes full of emotions , happiness and satisfaction.


Also that day I noticed someone who looked more beautiful than the bride. Yeah , my mom. She looked really pretty at my wedding. She got lots of compliments too. She attributed it to her makeup and hair do. Since she never goes to parlour , she said that the change made her look different and pretty. I don’t agree , she looked beautiful for she was happy, may be happier than the bride. And on my sis wedding as well…she was looking stunning. Although she doesn’t take more than 15-20 mins. And I went parlor….still she was looking best…again best than the bride. Same my sis felt.


Thinking about those eyes , I also remembered about a man , who told me that he is blessed that he has a daughter like me and like my sis. He always appreciate always says he feels proud of me.I just could not believe my ears. I have given him enough troubles. I would have disowned a daughter like myself perhaps , I thought. Still this man says he is blessed ??


What did God make parents off ? Will I be so giving/forgiving ever ? Can I be a good parent ?


No comments: