Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Too Much Rain...

I see I'm not the only one this miserable weather is making lethargic. I just watched a fly walk across the room.......It's been 5 days weather is still cloudy and dark...too much rain............and so much moist at home..... Suraj uncle is sleeping from last 5 days......
Getting Rainy day SMSs everyday....

If I could pull down the rainbow

I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!
---------------------------

Rain is not only drops of water.

It is the LOVE of sky 4 earth.
They never meet each other but send LOVE this way.
Enjoy the LOVE of nature.
HAPPY MOONSOON.
-------------------------------
aj badal kalay gehray hain,

aaj chand pay lakhon pehray hain,
Kuch tukray tumhari yaadon k,
bari dair say dil mein thehray hain,



No comments: